Hello Guys/Gals!
Well, first off I would like to apologize for taking my own sweet time to make this blog.
I hope that this blog will be a better alternative for making announcements and sharing files i.e. lecture notes and stuff. So, please bookmark this page as any future announcements will be put here, make sure your friends (our batch mates) are all aware of this blog's existence least they become oblivious of any current events or important information.
There are a few things that I would also like to point out, as you can see, I have set up a few pages for this blog, you now have Announcements, Downloads, Forums, Timetable and Tutorials. Click on them to see what each of them do.
Also, do not misuse the chatbox and comment section. I have made it possible for you to post anonymously so please do not misuse it.
If you have any announcements you would like to make, just email the said announcement, with or without pictures to (***ATTENTION***) imu.me211.student@blogger.com and it will be posted after I approve it, this is to save you guys the hassle of having to sign in to the blogger account.
That is all for now, please direct any questions/feedback regarding this blog to me.
Thank you for your time =)
Cheerio.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Take note that your COMMENT is being moderated before being published so it will not appear immediately. Please take care not to use any offensive language or your comment will not be displayed.